S1 models cost as little as Rs 85,099 and go up to Rs 1.10 lakh, depending on the model. All of Ola Electric’s two-wheeled scooters are electric-powered. Popular in India is the Ola Electric S1. Make sure you’re aware of the latest price and scooter offers at dealer showrooms in your area when you choose an Ola Electric Scooter. In addition, you can also check out the Ola Electric
Are you searching for Ola Electric Bikes?
- Prices for Ola Electric Scooters in India as of January 2022
- Model Ola Ex-Showroom Price of Electric Scooter
- Rs. 85,099 – 1.10 Lakh for Ola S1
- The Ola Electric Company
Ola, which began as a ride-hailing service, has evolved into a substantial corporation. Ola Electric, the company’s vehicle division, was launched in 2020 and has since made a name for itself. The S1 electric scooter Is on the AppScooter developed by Etergo, a Dutch company.
Portfolio of products
Ola’s S1 scooter is its sole offering in this category. The scooter is available in two models: standard and Pro; the latter has a larger battery, more power, and more upscale features like cruise control and voice commands. It is possible to operate both scooters without using a key, as they both use a proximity sensor and a key code.
Colors of the Ola electric scooter
- Ola Electric S1 and Ola Electric S1 Pro are available in five coolers and ten colors.
- The Ola electric scooter is available in various colors: black, grey, yellow, cyan, pink, beige, dark blue, and red.
Other features of the Ola Electric scooter
- The generous boot space can accommodate two helmets.
- Access to contacts is available.
- Send messages to friends and family members.
- An anti-theft alarm is also available.
- Make your way back home.
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates
- Journal of a bicycle trip
- Maintenance prediction
- Notification of emergency contacts
- Auto-brightness in dark mode
- Use a charger to get to your destination
- Lights, please, take me home.
- By turning off the Auto Indicator feature,
- In addition, the remote boot can be performed.
- Emergency roadside service
- Identify and distribute the most critical information.
- A sloping motor keeps you in place.
- It is possible to hypercharge Ola’s electric scooter.
- Install charging stations in shopping malls, computer parks, and other public places.
- Make it easy to find charging stations.
- Using the app, I was able to see how much charge was left.
To reverse the ola electric scooter in a small parking space, press the reverse button on the handle, and the display will show “reverse.”
In a nutshell:
The Ola S1 Pro doesn’t have a cruise control feature, which is unusual for a four-wheeler. Hold your speed after pressing the cruise control button and having pushed a message on display indicating that cruise control has been activated.
Scooter specifications for the Ola electric vehicle
- 90 KM/H Max Top Speed.
- IDC 121 KM – Maximum Driving Distance.
- Portable 750-watt charger.
- 75 km in 18 minutes of fast charging.
- 4 hrs., 48 mins at home.
- 5.5/8.5 kilowatts (nominal and peak).
- Mid-drive IPM type of motor.
- 2.98 kilowatt-hours of energy stored in the battery.
- Fixed Battery Type.
- Normal and Sport modes are both available.
- The Five Colors of the Rainbow.
- The curb’s weight in kilograms.
- Hydraulic Disc Brake for the Front (220mm).